Anuja is a versatile, technology savvy lecturer with proficiency in the art of teaching language with 10+ years of experience in conducting Elementary to Intermediate Hindi Language courses to university students in both class room setting as well as web-based. She has been efficiently leveraging technology like Sakai and Canvas to deliver online classes and have been instrumental in converting classroom-based courses to hybrid for Elementary & Intermediate Hindi at Rutgers.
Anuja has completed her education from Delhi University and is a certified STARTALK Hindi teacher. Her research interest is to identify creative ways to apply instructional technology and learner-centered language pedagogy. She has also earned advance certification in Indian Classical Music.
Anuja has acquired her knowledge of various literary and scholarly works of eminent Hindi authors and poets like Munshi Premchand, Ramadhari Singh Dinkar and Mahadevi Verma to name a few.
Some of other areas of interest towards Hindi are:
- Facilitating Hindi conversation classes at University.
- Teaching advanced Hindi to students at non-profit organization for promoting Hindi.
- Conducted talk shows and other programs in Hindi on Radio.
- Hosted cultural programs in Hindi for adults and children.
- Organized Enrichment classes of Hindi language and Indian culture.
- Elementary Hindi
- Intermediate Hindi