Part Time Lecturer, Hindi
Office: 15 Seminary Place Room 5124
College Avenue Campus
Office Hours: By Appointment
Anuja has been actively involved in teaching Hindi and organizing various Hindi programs from last 10+ years. She has acquired the knowledge of various literary and scholarly works of eminent Hindi authors and poets like Munshi Premchand, Ramadhari Singh Dinkar and Mahadevi Verma to name a few. She has also been teaching Indian Classical Music from last 6 years. Anuja has studied Hindi from Delhi University and is a certified STARTALK Hindi teacher. Anuja was recognized as the Best Hindi Teacher of 2008 by HindiUSA organization.
Other areas of interest towards Hindi:
- Facilitating Hindi conversation classes at Language Lab, Rutgers University.
- Teaching advanced Hindi to students at HindiUSA, a non-profit organization for promoting Hindi in USA.
- Conducted talk shows and radio programs in Hindi for EBC radio.
- Hosted cultural programs in Hindi for adults and children.
- Organized Enrichment class of Hindi language and Indian culture for Piscataway Middle School students.
Anuja’s research interest is to identify creative ways to apply instructional technology and learner-centered Language pedagogy.
- Elementary Hindi
- Intermediate Hindi